La European Union of Science Journalists Associations, EUSJA (la asociación europea de asociaciones de ciencia, a la que la Asociación Española de Comunicación Científica pertenece) busca con urgencia un administrador de proyecto con sede en Estrasburgo.
Los interesados pueden enviar su CV y carta de presentación (máximo de una página) a Jens Degett al correo electrónico firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plazo: hasta el 24 de octubre de 2014.
Más información aquí:
EUSJA was founded in 1971 in Belgium by seven national associations of science journalists, EUSJA now represents more than 2000 science journalists around Europe. Following the collapse of the Berlin Wall in 1989 there was an upsurge of interest from Eastern European countries that now play an active role in EUSJA’s activities.
The main goals of EUSJA are truly barrier-breaking by aiming to improve communication between the international scientific community and society and to promote contacts between journalists in the field of scientific and technical communication.
More about EUSJA can be found on the website: http://www.eusja.org/
• proven track record and experience on managing administration and handling accounts of EU-
projects, FP7 a big plus
• understanding science communication in general and science journalism specifically
• networking abilities with good writing skills for correspondence
• able to do independent work
• languages: English as working language, good French and other languages as plus
• good computing skills
• Master´s or BA is an advantage
We can offer:
– salary level, depending of qualifications around 4250 € incl. social benefits according to French law
– permanent contract after 6 month probation period
– possibility to be flexible and a part time job, too.
If you have any questions you are welcome to call: +45 88433059 or Skype: jensdegett